- Click on the Tools menu in Firefox
- Click on the Options... item in the menu - a new window opens
- Click on the Privacy section in the left part of the window.
- Expand the Cookies section.
- Check the Allow sites to set cookies checkbox.
- Save changes by clicking Ok
For more help, look for help links with a yellow dot , see the complete list of Help Topics, or contact a Coordinator (listed on the right side of your Home Page).
While we continue to add to our Help Section please do not hesitate to be in touch if you need any assistance. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!